Warenty for canadian?

Sev06

Firstly, you need not submit a registration in order to qualify for warranty coverage.

You can provide proof of purchase and your warranty period begins when the gun was bought.

If you don't have proof of purchase, then the warranty reverts to the date of manufacture.

If you don't have a warranty registration card, then call Benelli and ask them to send you one.

i have the yellow card but that didnt answer my question lol. i am Canadian and its all in US states and a zip code. would i just put my home provance and such on the card and mail it in? id liek to do that jsut for the extra insurence on my firearm.

I don't know if you've alread found out or not, but our warranty issues need to be handled by a Canadian Benelli dealer (usually where gun was purchased) who then deals with Stoeger Canada to resolve the issue. I was told that registration with Benelli USA is not necessary or even possible.