Pimp my SuperNova

AndyUK

I know that forum members like to see photos of Benellis and so I thought that I'd oblige with these two, which show my 24" / 61cm VR m/c barrel SuperNova.

This first pic. shows the gun fitted with the new Mesa Tactical P-rail w/ 6 shot ctg holder. This required drilling and tapping of the action. Best practice seems to be to push the cartridge all the way in and then pull back to the required position. This facilitates rapid extraction.

MesactgSN.jpg[/img]

Secondly, fitted with the L3 EOTech 512 HWS - this comes highly recommended! Surprisingly, the featured combination does not feel out of balance. The only further modification will be to add a high cheekpiece to the Comfortech stock - expensive but necessary, given the high position of the EOTech.

BenSNEOT512.jpg[/img]

Note the Williams Firesight rearsight attached to the VR. Very good outdoors but lousy on an indoor range.

Enjoy!

AndyUK