new SuperNova onwer, have ????

thee.wraith

Just bought a new SuperNova SteadyGrip last night, has the 24" barrel.

Have a couple a ?, I hope someone can answer for me...

1. In the book it says the magazine capacity can be increased to four 2 3/4" or 3" cartridges by removing the plug. So, how many can it hold stock with out removing that? I though it only held 4 to begin with...(what is the total if I remove that plug, if that pertain's to mine.

2. I want to get a Magzine extension tube, (main reason is, I want to to be longer to run with the length of the barrel. is the +3 the longest, and where can I get it? Or should I just get the TecStar.

3. Which one of the 3 chokes it came with would be the best for skeet? or is there another one I should get? If so, where can I get it, and what is the part #.

thanks...

• 2 years later...

hey, I just bought a Tecstar extension for my new SBEII and went out and shot it for the first time, The darn thing came apart, the tube slipped out and the spring shot away. Now I have been searching around on the internet and find out others have been having trouble with that too...

just so you know.