WTS: U.S. Made Full-Length Mag tube for M4

vagabundo94

So - just shy of a year ago I ordered one of SOCOMguy's full-length mag tubes for my M4, and then never got around to installing it. In fact, I only once took it out of the shipping tube, right when I received it, and immediately put it back into the shipping container where it has sat up until now.

I can attest to SOCOMguy's quality - the workmanship on this tube is outstanding. And this particular one is from a batch he did at some point after he changed his finishing process so that it more closely matches Benelli's finish than the first batch he did.

I've decided this tube is not doing me any good sitting in its box, and I'm not going to install it any time soon, so I'm going to sell it. And I just picked up a Surefire M80 for my M4, which needs the storage space the mag tube is currently consuming (kidding - I hope to actually put this M80 rail on my gun).

In any case - the mag tube is available if anybody wants it.

Brand new, in its original shipping package. $150 shipped. (A $40.00 discount to what I paid for it).

PM me and we can work out the logistics.

Thanks,

vagabundo94

So - not that everybody has been beating my door down for this tube, but it's now off the market.

I suppose everybody that wants one pretty much has one - a year ago, this thing would have sold within 10 minutes of posting! In any case, it's just as well. It took several days, but I came back to my senses. I received the Surefire M80 and installed it last night. The gun looks so good with the M80 on it, I was re-inspired to proceed with configuring my M4 as it's supposed to be configured (with the full-length mag tube)!

Could you write a post and let us know how you like that M80 after you've put a few rounds through the M4? I've been holding out on the Mesa tactical fore rail system, but I'm starting to get the same feeling I had as a kid waiting for Santa to show up in the living room.

Could you write a post and let us know how you like that M80 after you've put a few rounds through the M4? I've been holding out on the Mesa tactical fore rail system, but I'm starting to get the same feeling I had as a kid waiting for Santa to show up in the living room.

Yes - I'll certainly post that write-up. I've seen/heard of the issues that some have experienced. I've got my fingers crossed that I won't experience any issues myself.

I was hopeful for the rail from Mesa Tactical, as well - but you are more patient than me. I gave up on that one a long time ago.

For what it's worth, when I ordered mine from Surefire last week, I was told it was the last in-stock. Certainly, other Surefire dealers out there would have some, but any more from Surefire are now on backorder (I was told backorder items like this from them are typically 5 - 8 weeks out).

Hopefully, Surefire has picked up on the issues some people have experienced, and they'll incorporate a small design change to ensure none of them cause problems with the pistons!