Finally got my *NEW* Benelli M4

Mr. Shotgun

Offhand, not much you can do short of ensuring that bared metal is properly treated with a corrosion inhibitor such as CorrosionX, or CorrosionX HD. If your firearm is operated in a more temperate, dry environment, simply keep the exposed areas lightly lubricated with a non-chlorinated lubricant of your choosing. Else, you can opt to touch up areas of concern with a Birchwood Casey touch-up pen.

Offhand, not much you can do short of ensuring that bared metal is properly treated with a corrosion inhibitor such as CorrisionX, or CorrosionX HD. If your firearm is operated in a more temperate, dry environment, simply keep the exposed areas lightly lubricated with a non-chlorinated lubricant of your choosing. Else, you can opt to touch up areas of concern with a Birchwood Casey touch-up pen.

ok thanks.... I have been practicing loading and unloading the gun and dry friring with the A-Zoom snap caps that I have, and I notice that when the gun ejects the shell the edge of the shell has scratched up the gun on its way out.... nothing major though until you look really really close, but since I'm anal about my gun, I notice all the little nicks here and there.