Thread: Legacy Sport or Supersport

Default Legacy Sport or Supersport

Hi Everyone,
    I'm trying to decide between buying a super sport or a legacy sport. If they are equal in performance I'd go with the legacy just for aesthetics. I would appreciate your opinions.

I recently purchased a supersport because I got a great deal on it and I love it. You can't go wrong with either one. The comfortech stock is the only real difference. I'm with you on the looks too, the legacy is a beauty.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by quiglee View Post
    I recently purchased a supersport because I got a great deal on it and I love it. You can't go wrong with either one. The comfortech stock is the only real difference. I'm with you on the looks too, the legacy is a beauty.

^^+1

I have a SuperSport and I absolutely love it. I liked he techie look of it, and that it's kind of like my sport-bike, but in a shotty. I have a hard time choosing if I take the O/U or the SS to skeet shooting. (sigh!)

2-wheel
    May superior training, weapons and tactics keep our Troops safe; domestic and especially abroad! Let Allah sort the dead bad guys out!

Billy35Higgins Guest

I'm going with super sport, it is lighter, better handling and better neutralise the shock.

Quote Originally Posted by twowheelhooligan View Post
    ^^+1

I have a SuperSport and I absolutely love it. I liked he techie look of it, and that it's kind of like my sport-bike, but in a shotty. I have a hard time choosing if I take the O/U or the SS to skeet shooting. (sigh!)

2-wheel
    Decisions, decisions! The horror of it all. I don't own a SS or a Legacy, though I might some day, but I finally realized I shoot my old wood stocked HK SBE better than my Vinci at the trap range...the weight I think! The SBE just swings better for me at the range.

The Legacy has 2 1/4" drop at the heel and the SS has 2". Minor but one could fit you better than the other. I have a SS and love it.

I have the SS and love it. 6 or 1/2 dozen at the end of the day.

Not sure how many shells the SS holds, never loaded more than 3 at one time.

Would be curious to know how many of your guys with SS that are using them for other purposes than sport shooting, which when you think of it, would really be only hunting. I ask this in thinking of the Legacy Sport (and Legacy) advertised as an upland gun as well as for clay.

Cheers
    Ben

elizabeth123 Guest

Hello guys, I am Elizabeth. I am new here. I have my Supersport and I incredibly love it. My best friend gave it to me on my birthday.