Titanium mag tube for M4

getafterit

Starting to get caught up after the Holidays, things should level out after we return from the Shot show on the 18th. Two good links for those who've been asking...

http://www.benelliusa.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=10&pictureid=28 Since they are "keys" to collapsible stock manufacture.

http://photos.carriercomp.com/GalleryThumbnails.aspx?gallery=157810

Cliff,could you please post in this thread when you recieve your shipment of tubes due to arrive soon.

Also,could i make a suggestion about the site,it would be a great help if we could see if the items i want to buy are in stock,arriving soon,backorder,discontinued,etc

It would be more efficient for you this way too as you wouldnt have to answer these questions and in the long run will save you time and money.

Thanks,keep up the great work you're doing.

Eric

Guest cleefurd
Cliff,could you please post in this thread when you recieve your shipment of tubes due to arrive soon.

Also,could i make a suggestion about the site,it would be a great help if we could see if the items i want to buy are in stock,arriving soon,backorder,discontinued,etc

It would be more efficient for you this way too as you wouldnt have to answer these questions and in the long run will save you time and money.

Thanks,keep up the great work you're doing.

Eric

Thank you Eric. You are correct. Knowing when an item is sceduled to be on hand or in stock is a vital part of the decision process, especially with regard to timing an order. Our Gunbroker listings have availability dates next to each finish description, and our online store states the availability date on the header to any item category (seen/shown before the item is browsed). Occasionally we still do receive inquiries that do indicate this information is not always noticed, which is why we added the encouragement to observe these details on the home page welcome message too, as a direct result of your recommendation, which we appreciate and value. Hope this has been helpful. The Holidays, Shot Show attendance, and delay in spring arrivals from Wolff did put us behind the curve, which further validates your recommendation. We are getting caught up though, and deeply appreciate the patience of those affected by those delays.