HELP: Supernova Pistol Grip Retaining Bolt

cody6.0

Can someone please tell me if there is a part number available for this. I need the bolt that holds on the PG stock. The Benelli schematics do not show the SN bolt only the version used on the M series guns. On the SN it is a bolt that goes through the sling plate then to a threaded insert in the stock rod. If yo have a SN you know what I am talking about. Please help!

The hole in my sling plate was not straight and when I took mine out it took a few threads off. I got a new sling plate on the way but Benelli swears there is no bolt just a nut. The pistol grip uses a different stock bar than the other models and they don't have a schematic.

The hole in my sling plate was not straight and when I took mine out it took a few threads off. I got a new sling plate on the way but Benelli swears there is no bolt just a nut. The pistol grip uses a different stock bar than the other models and they don't have a schematic.

Hmm...When I installed my pistol grip stock I just used the original bolt. The original stock the gun came with was the ComforTech stock. Now, looking at the schematics that came with the gun, it appears that this "nut" that Benelli refers to is used for the part# 049D. The schematic refers to this as a "recoil spring tube".

Now, when looking at the schematic for the pistol grip and Comfortech stock(s), although no "bolt" is shown, the tube these mount to is referred to as a "stock tube assembly" (part# 166S). Based on the way this part looks when compared to part# 049D, Im thinking both you and I have the former rod (166S)...not the later. I could be wrong, but no schematic I have seen shows any other type(s) of rod other than the two mentioned. Im kinda scratching my head on this one.

BTW- Is this for a SuperNova tactical? Its possible that the guys at Benelli simply mis-understood you or that you spoke with someone who hasnt a clue.:rolleyes: But, I understand what you are needing. I just cant understand why its proving so hard to find.

Have you considered taking the original bolt to a competent gunsmith and seeing if they have one like it? If they dont, Im sure they would recongnize the type of bolt needed.

Im sorry you are having to go through this stuff. It has to be frustrating as h*ll.

Edited by shotgunNoob