Benelli Nova recoil reducer help

TomKaz85

I purchased a recoil reducer for my Nova shotgun but it did not come with the screws needed to thread it inside the stock. I was wondering if someone could tell me the type of screw and the size which I need, or a part number where I can buy them though Benelli. Thank you

Tom

Are you positive you do not already have everything you need for the install? It would be quite an oversight to not include all hardware necessary for installation. Either way, I would just contact Benelli on this one. After all, its always better to go straight to the source and work your way down from there.;)

I have everything but the screws unfortunately, I contacted Benelli but the lady in customer service who I spoke with was of zero help and all she kept saying is that is sold as a kit so I resorted to the forum. Some might think its not a big deal but I mean I have to thread it into the stock with is plastic so if I use something too big it might crack, to small might loosen up later, and have the possibility of damaging the gun. Not to mention I really like doing things right so its going to bug me if I use something that’s not supposed to be in there. Guess I can try again tomorrow and see if someone else in customer service will help.

I have everything but the screws unfortunately, I contacted Benelli but the lady in customer service who I spoke with was of zero help and all she kept saying is that is sold as a kit so I resorted to the forum. Some might think its not a big deal but I mean I have to thread it into the stock with is plastic so if I use something too big it might crack, to small might loosen up later, and have the possibility of damaging the gun. Not to mention I really like doing things right so its going to bug me if I use something that’s not supposed to be in there. Guess I can try again tomorrow and see if someone else in customer service will help.

Where did you get it? take it back and get another. The place it got mine from put it on for me.