Thinner butt plate to replace recoil pad?

MontefeltroPro

Love my new Montefeltro Silver 20 gauge! I use it for quail and dove hunting and have done some skeet with it. It's just a little long for me... I need just a 1/4 or 3/8" less LOP. Does anyone know where I might look to find a thin butt plate for this gun? I'd love to have walnut or ivory but plastic would be just fine. I only need to gain a fraction of an inch to get the correct length of pull for my small frame. Recoil is absolutely NOT an issue for me. The other thing is that I have noticed that the stock recoil pad, being a rather porous rubber, snags on my clothing and I often am not able to find the "pocket" of my shoulder, ending up with a sore upper arm (outside the shoulder-pocket). The gun is just a little too long and I need something shorter and "slicker" on the surface of the back end. I am very reluctant to shorten the stock... I think a slimmer butt plate would fix it.

What are your thoughts and what would you recommend?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can send.

What thickness is the buttpad now?

The recoil pad that came on it has quite a curve to it: while it is only 3/8" in the middle, it flairs to 5/8" at the top and bottom. When shoot it, I seem to be more in contact with the lower (5/8') portion. A thinner butt plate with less curve is what I am looking for. I am really used to a flatter butt plate... never had a "recoil pad" on previous shotguns.