Need Help with supernova

supernova99

Hey hows it going. My lovely fiance just bought me a benelli supernova last night for an early valentines day present and i do not see any place where its drilled and tapped for a scope. I am wanting to put a scope on it but am not sure what is up with it. I thought that they come pre drilled and tapped but i was reading on here and it sounded like some do and some dont. this is the 12 ga supernova with a 26inch barrel and the apg camo. Hopefully im just blind and you guys can help me. i have the scope and the weaver rail for it. just need the place to put it. thanks for the help guys

john

I believe the SuperNova Tacticals, in addition to a few other select models, are the only shottys within the SN line which include drilled/tapped receivers as a standard feature. Sounds like your particular model/configuration of SN simply may not offer that. I dont think its anything unusual.

Based on what Ive gathered, here are the various SN configurations offering a drilled/tapped receiver.

SUPERNOVA with SteadyGrip™ † 12-GAUGE 2-3/4", 3" AND 3-1/2"

20136 24" APG HD® *** Red Bar

20140 24" Synthetic Red Bar

SUPERNOVA Tactical † 12-GAUGE 2-3/4", 3" AND 3-1/2"

20145 18" ComforTech™ Open Rifle

20150 18" Pistol Grip Open Rifle

20155 18" ComforTech™ Ghost Ring

20160 18" Pistol Grip Ghost Ring

20161 18" Pistol Grip/Desert Camo Ghost Ring

Edited by shotgunNoob