Briley chokes for a Supersport

porwal22

Hello all!

I'm new to the list, and just purchased a Benelli Supersport. I'm interested in getting a light full, and full Briley titanium chokes (for trap shooting). Are there any differences between the two chokes that they sell (Crio Sport , and Crio Plus)on their website ? Which ones fit correctly ? ---HELP !!!

Originally posted by porwal22:

Hello all!

I'm new to the list, and just purchased a Benelli Supersport. I'm interested in getting a light full, and full Briley titanium chokes (for trap shooting). Are there any differences between the two chokes that they sell (Crio Sport , and Crio Plus)on their website ? Which ones fit correctly ? ---HELP !!!

I had similar questions when I ordered a set of X2 extended chokes for my M2. I ordered them so that I could easier change chokes at sporting clays shoots.

What I did was call them and talk to a real person who could answer your questions then place your order witht that person. Had my chokes a couple of days later. They were also offering buy 5 and get one free.

I don't know if they pattern any better than the factory chokes, I never patterned either set. Just bought them for the convenience.

Mike :D

Thanks for the info! I don't know if they'll pattern any better either, It's been 3 years since I've bought a new shotgun, and I did way too much reading and got a few extra dollars to burn for 1 or 2 new chokes. I'm off tomorrow to bust a few clays and see how this gun patterns. Hats off to you guys for a great site !

The Briley Crio Sport should fit the Sport II, Supersport, and Cordoba. Benelli calls these the Extended CrioChokes.

Crio Plus is a name some choke makers are giving to the Benelli CrioChoke found on the SBE II and M2 series. The Plus comes from the Beretta Optima Plus system which will fit the SBE II and M2, but the choke names will not be the same as the OP is an overbored system and the Benelli is not.

Clear as mud, right?

Clear as mudhen I say...

mudhen - CA