yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

M1014

No, no, no, TWM... you WANT that... what you NEED you can find at Wal-Mart!... and save lots and lots of money.

I use one of those walmart cleaning kits, but the rod end got bent when I had to un stick a 22 shell and left a sharp edge that scratched the bore. I covered that section with heat shrink and next time I am going to buy a 1 piece coated rod. The bore brush is ok in those walmart kit, but the plastic rifle jags break pretty easy. And the bore mop is good for 1 pass and needs cleaned again. The patch holders don't clean the bore very good either. The best way to clean a shotgun bore IMO:

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0005334224182a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntk=Products&QueryText=bore+jag&sort=all&Go.y=0&_D%3AhasJS=+&N=0&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form23&Go.x=0&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

A walmart kit would be acceptable for someone who only shoots a couple hundred rounds a month. But I have put over 1000 rounds a month through my super nova And a few good 1 time investments make cleaning alot easier.

BTW I am not saying you should get that outrageously expensive cleaning kit, like my gun, I could have paid much more, and I could have paid much less. I wanted a gun that is super reliable, and feels good, and a relatively high price made sure of quality, the M2. I do the same thing with my cleaning kit, a set of brass rifle jags, a 1 piece coated cleaning rod, shotgun bore jag, brushes, etc. I could get another wally world kit but I would rather spend a little extra to assure I won't break it in a couple months, but not go over board.

Wow! I can't even find any references for pricing. The closest thing I could find was an Executive III listed for $4,000. I would be seriously afraid to handle them for fear of finger marks and scratches. What's the top price any of you guys have ever seen one of these limited editions go for? What's the top end rarest of the rare?[/quote------------------------good point,,what is the rarest of the rare of American import Benelli shotguns?????????????

Holy sh*t, I think I see a piece missing in this crazy expensive cleaning kit :eek:

Probably the Panda Fur bore swab or the vial of Sperm Whale Oil. I'm sure replacement parts are available and will be personally delivered by your Customer Service Valet.