GOT IT

M1014

will have to post pics on the old camera for now,,I'll get the hemi camera out later when someone shows me how to use it,,ha ha,,its simply awesome ,,second to none,,it came with everything that it wa suppose to come with,,it really is a true geanie,,new in case,,tucker,trapshooter ,,hognutz,montypro,and to the rest of my Benelli brothers,,I'm besides my self,,composure nearly exhausted,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Edited by M1014

Settle down, Dude. Relax. We need you to keep posting pictures of beautiful guns which will never be fired. (For what reason, one might ask???) Oh well, some use 'em, some collect them. Wish I was in your will. I'd shoot the he** out of all of them after you're gone! Have a good one. Just don't think about the future... sure... you'll be here forever. Don't worry about it... keep posting... we all enjoy your posts.

Settle down, Dude. Relax. We need you to keep posting pictures of beautiful guns which will never be fired. (For what reason, one might ask???) Oh well, some use 'em, some collect them. Wish I was in your will. I'd shoot the he** out of all of them after you're gone! Have a good one. Just don't think about the future... sure... you'll be here forever. Don't worry about it... keep posting... we all enjoy your posts.

We know you wont be in his will :rolleyes: If I had the money I would defiantly get a gun to just look at, polish, and never know for sure if it actually works or not. I love the turkeys on the receiver and cant wait to see some high quality pics.