Hard Case for Nova Pump?

jayowen70

Do you all know of anyone who makes a hard case that will fit my nova pump? Benelli makes a case but excludes the nova pump as fitting it. I want to stay away from a soft case. ANy suggestions? My web search came up null.

Thanks...

I have a Plano gun case I bought for 10 bucks. It works well.

Do you all know of anyone who makes a hard case that will fit my nova pump? Benelli makes a case but excludes the nova pump as fitting it. I want to stay away from a soft case. ANy suggestions? My web search came up null.

Thanks...

Instead of searching for Nova gun cases you should type something along the lines of: "hard gun case 30 inches " or something like that with a size that has extra room for your overall gun length. This will ensure you get the best results out of your search engine because it only works with the words you typed. Just a little tip for future searching. You get the best results with this method when using Google and after getting your results click the shopping option at the top of the page.

I agree with the above posts. Cheap and Good.

Edited by tyson129