which shotgun?

wingbone

Just got done watching Dawn of the Dead with the Hen tonight and noticed a shotgun seemed to be the weapon of choice when dealing with the attack of hords of flesh eating zombies!.....Although the old pump action shotguns they was using seemed to work pretty well I'd still much rather had my Benelli :D

This flick has also motivated me to add some side rail and light to my system...ya never know when those hords of zombies can over run your position smile.gif

Oh! better stock up on some more ammo as well! :cool:

Heh, glad to hear that you find excuses... I mean, inspiration in all sorts of places.

The shotgun is an endorsed method of zombie defence. How do I know? I have read the Zombie Survival Guide:

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628

That book is a riot. If you at all a fan of zombie movies or just plain excellent humor writing, you MUST read it. Every friend I have loaned it to now owns a copy.

Originally posted by Cleric:

Heh, glad to hear that you find excuses... I mean, inspiration in all sorts of places.

The shotgun is an endorsed method of zombie defence. How do I know? I have read the Zombie Survival Guide:

http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-Guide-Complete-Protection/dp/1400049628

That book is a riot. If you at all a fan of zombie movies or just plain excellent humor writing, you MUST read it. Every friend I have loaned it to now owns a copy.

any pictures??????? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif