sling for Supersport

malakaz

Go to Numrich online (http://www.e-gunparts.com/DisplayAd.asp?chrProductSKU=1135360&chrSuperSKU=&MC=) and order:

moz-screenshot.png

Factory black anodized aluminum forend cap with serrated pattern, spring and swivel stud. Fits models Super Sport, Sport II, Legacy & Montefeltro Super 90.

Model: BENELLI SUPER SPORT, SUPER SPORT II,SPORT II, LEGACY, MONTEFELTRO SUPER 90 Item No. 1135360 Forend Cap Assembly w/ Swivel Stud & Spring, Serrated, Black Anodized Aluminum Retail Price: $16.30 Add to Basket: This item is currently sold out.

We frequently purchase new & used parts from many sources.

Make note of the item number and try back in 30-60 days.

This will allow you to use many after market slings. I put this forend cap on my 20 ga and it works great. If your SuperSport has a wood stock, you will have to attach a sling mount that you can get at most gunsmiths. If you have a composit stock, the mount hole on the bottom of the stock should already be there. As you can see, Numrich is sold out on this part. They were sold out when I ordered, but the part showed up a couple of weeks later. I think that they don't order these parts until they receive an order.