Recoil pad fell off SBE II

sodakfop

What does the LS+plate change to the LOP? I have short arms and the 14" pad works great for me.

I just read your post form '06 about the pad. Sounds like there is no good alternative to the Benelli one yet.

It will shorten the LOP just a tad. Mayben 1/16 to 1/8 inch. Once on, mine fit perfectly (model 10401 for M2). If you're worried about stripping the holes, go ahead and get 4 or 5 of the adapter plates. Or you can put nuts on the back side of the adapter plates and not have to worry about it.

If I'm not mistaken, I think I got my plates straight from Benelli, but I can't remember. I may have gotton them from Limbsaver. Either way, they were free. They're easy to make as well. I made one out of of an old metal spacer from a Remington recoil pad.

However, I did not notice any recoil difference. This is just good if you want to make sure your factory pad doesn't fall out. I ended up putting the factory pad back in because of the added LOP.

jed