Thinking about getting a new Vinci

HH

I got to shoot this morning and shot some 3" XTended range #6 turkey loads at a pattern board.

Using the factory full choke from 30 yrds , I got a dead on , very nice, tight pattern. Recoil was

not a problem., Cant say how to compare without shooting another gun next to it.

I notice the trigger pull and feel its a little heavy for my preference but, feel like I won't have

any problems shooting turkeys.

the gun is well balanced, not complicated to operate. I am impressed with the tightness of the

factory full choke. Doubtful that I will even need a aftermarket choke.

I am pleased. I dont know that it automatically out performs my SBE1 that I have had and I cant say that I get the feel and tote of my SxS . Easily , 3" is not too much shell for this gun.

and I look forward to testing different loads in anticipation of this spring turkey season.

I have been so happy with my Vinci that I went out over the weekend and bought a new M2 in a 20 ga. If you have ever held one of these babies,. it just floats in your hands. I shot a 3" turkey load out of it this morning using Federal Heavyweight #7 and I got the most beautiful pattern ,

almost identical to 3" load Winchester #6 that I shot out of my new Vinci.

My only dilemna now is whiich gun to hunt with when turkley season rolls around in about 2 months.

I have been so happy with my Vinci that I went out over the weekend and bought a new M2 in a 20 ga. If you have ever held one of these babies,. it just floats in your hands. I shot a 3" turkey load out of it this morning using Federal Heavyweight #7 and I got the most beautiful pattern ,

almost identical to 3" load Winchester #6 that I shot out of my new Vinci.

My only dilemna now is whiich gun to hunt with when turkley season rolls around in about 2 months.

Good for you!! Sounds like a satisfied customer to me.. When it comes to the turkey hunt, I would use the Vinci. You never know when you will need that little extra bit of whoop a$$. Good luck to you.. Mike

assuming I dont lose all my cabbage this weekend with the playoff games (nfl), and nothing new comes out the shot show, I'll be the proud owner of a new vinci next Tuesday.

thanks for all the input guys, I really appreciate it.

Looks like you must have come out on top with the playoff games!! If you picked the Jets over the Chargers, you deserve a new Vinci and M2. Any tips on the Super Bowl?? That new Legacy has me squirming.. Mike :D