M2 and SBE II Questions

agturkey

I currenty own a 28" SBEII and I am in the market for a 24" SBE II, 21" M2, or 24" M2

My biggest question is what is the major difference besides the 3.5 shooting ability.

The gun will be used primary for turkey hunting...

What chokes are shooting turkey loads good in the SBEII and M2 with what shoot? I am more interested in the Winchester Xtended Range.

If I buy a SBEII can not get 21" gun if I look at 24" I have option of shooting 3 or 3.5 and more options for loads and performance.

How does the M2 21" perform with good choke and turkey loads...the real short barrel scares me a little as it may be a little harder to get "just right"...

How is POA and POI with these guns with after market chokes and how are the Benelli chokes in comparison to the after market ones like Kicks, Indian Creek..etc.

Know it is a long first post but looking forward to some good replies.

I currenty own a 28" SBEII and I am in the market for a 24" SBE II, 21" M2, or 24" M2

My biggest question is what is the major difference besides the 3.5 shooting ability.

The gun will be used primary for turkey hunting...

What chokes are shooting turkey loads good in the SBEII and M2 with what shoot? I am more interested in the Winchester Xtended Range.

If I buy a SBEII can not get 21" gun if I look at 24" I have option of shooting 3 or 3.5 and more options for loads and performance.

How does the M2 21" perform with good choke and turkey loads...the real short barrel scares me a little as it may be a little harder to get "just right"...

How is POA and POI with these guns with after market chokes and how are the Benelli chokes in comparison to the after market ones like Kicks, Indian Creek..etc.

Know it is a long first post but looking forward to some good replies.

The SBE is easier to clean because of the 2 piece receiver, the SBE has a bigger more roomier trigger guard, and thats about it.