30,000 rounds

Freshone48

I have 30,000 rounds on my Benelli Montefeltro 20 - I clean it after each use, but am wondering about any maint. that should be done for continued reliability.:confused:

I would say the above is the reason why it's gone 30,000 rounds. I would strip it down and inspect each part, to check wear & tear. That's just me though. I strip all my guns down past a "field strip" & clean/coat with light oil even after 200 rounds at the range. Heck, I make it a habit to do it at least every 6 months even if they haven't been fired. Talk about anal. :D But that's why my firearm innards are practically pristine.

I have 30,000 rounds on my Benelli Montefeltro 20 - I clean it after each use, but am wondering about any maint. that should be done for continued reliability.:confused:

NICE

The only things I would be really worried about because you put so many rounds through are the springs, ie magazine, recoil, inertia. However, if it feeds and ejects reliably then keep on shooting! :D