Benelli Performance Shop SuperSport

Take 'em

Does anyone own a PS SuperSport? I want to sign up for some Sporting Clay competitions at my local gun club this spring. I already own a couple Benelli's and I love them. Just want to see if anyone has some experience with the Performance Shop models.

Does anyone own a PS SuperSport? I want to sign up for some Sporting Clay competitions at my local gun club this spring. I already own a couple Benelli's and I love them. Just want to see if anyone has some experience with the Performance Shop models.

I would like to know also, the Carbon fiber model has my Eye.

Briley will make your gun just like them without the red parts they are silver or black. About $400 for 20ga and 12ga is a little more for the backboring.

It say on there web site they won't do that. You have to order direct from benelli. Did you call them and they said they would? That would be about 900 bucks cheaper to go that route.

Edited by Novaking