Is M1S90 front rifle sight replacement?

hoser45

Can the older HK model M1 Super 90 front bead rifle sight be replaced with a fiber optic or tritium front sight? In other words, are these dovetailed for easy replacement? :confused:

The rifle sights seem a bit small in pix, so I thought that a fiber optic would be quicker to pick up. Thanks for help.

Can the older HK model M1 Super 90 front bead rifle sight be replaced with a fiber optic or tritium front sight? In other words, are these dovetailed for easy replacement? :confused:

The rifle sights seem a bit small in pix, so I thought that a fiber optic would be quicker to pick up. Thanks for help.

I'm pretty sure they are brazed on so it wouldn't be an easy replacement. I solved the problem by painting mine white and it really helps.

Edited by harrydog

You could see if the magnetic stick on Hi-viz sights will line up even with your front bead and if they do they only cost about 20.00 bucks! Not sure if this firearm barrel has a vented rib but it will have to have one for this type of application in which i have on several shotguns and they work fine and do not come off!