New meaning to Benelli thumb

ROCKETW19

Well I have a bunch of new parts for my M4 and one I am realy stuck on is the Cstock. I have it on right I think but it only goes all open or all closed no middle spot. I push the button in and have to rotate the stock to the right then move up or down is that correct? If so that is lame it should slide stgraight up and down. Anyways my new Benelli thumb is from holding the Cstock button down for so long and so hard trying to figure it out that it is actually numb,lol

Another rant is I realy wanted and got the camo version M4 I have enough black guns but after all my parts not much camo left,lol. Now If I get the side armor shell holder there realy isnt much left,lol I know I am not that smart but I can lift realy heavy things.

Pics to come after kips tube is installed

Extend the stock all the way. Look at the recoil tube, you'll see 2 lines going around the tube like a ring I guess you can say. Push the button with your sore thumb and turn the top of the stock away from you,(this is assuming you're holding the gun on your right side), continue holding the button and slide the stock forward until the front-most edge of the stock is lined up on the line that's closer to the grip. This will be called "the line in front". Now straighten the stock and release your sore thumb from the button and give it a break. If that doesn't work then there's some supernatural forces at work here and you're gonna need an exorcism.

Extend the stock all the way. Look at the recoil tube, you'll see 2 lines going around the tube like a ring I guess you can say. Push the button with your sore thumb and turn the top of the stock away from you,(this is assuming you're holding the gun on your right side), continue holding the button and slide the stock forward until the front-most edge of the stock is lined up on the line that's closer to the grip. This will be called "the line in front". Now straighten the stock and release your sore thumb from the button and give it a break. If that doesn't work then there's some supernatural forces at work here and you're gonna need an exorcism.

LOL, you are my new hero and my thumb thanks you.

From your last post to me about this I was linning up the poiny front part of the stock on that line instead of the tube part,lol, I got it now.

First line to take stock off

second line is middle position

LOL, you are my new hero and my thumb thanks you.

From your last post to me about this I was linning up the poiny front part of the stock on that line instead of the tube part,lol, I got it now.

First line to take stock off

second line is middle position

Tell your thumb I said you're welcome.:)