WTS M4 - M1014 CUSTOM pistol grip Factory stock and more.

Flascot007

1) I have a customized factory stock that has a cheek riser for optics. I found the factory stock was great for the regular iron sights, but when optic were applied, I had to chin weld and did not like it. So I professionally modified the stock to be comfortable with optics on the rail.

I have now installed a collapsible stock and no since in this sitting here. I am sure someone else could use it. Like new and will function on many different models besides the M4. The cheek riser has a tall rubber accessory also. Riser was $34.00 without modifications and install. $95.00 Shipped, 3% for Paypal Sold to Cleefurd...

Heres the Riser web site. It shows the riser before the modifications. http://www.blackpowderbags.com/shotgun-cheek-pads.html

P1010655.jpg

Also have the factory dummy tube extension and limiter for $20.00 shipped. Sold to Tom

Edited by Flascot007
All sold on this page, new page started