M2 Crio-Choke Issue??

drmarc

I posted this in another thread but it wasn't getting any play so I thought I'd make its own thread. Curious as to others Crio-choke experience, see below.

"Picked up a 24" M2 Camo/Comfortech 12g about three weeks ago. I've been busting crows with it and plan on using it for turkey this spring. So far it's been running like a champ.

One thing of note however, after cleaning it this weekend I noticed the modified Crio choke I've been using for crows has chrome flaking off near the leading edge of the choke. Not sure what to make of this with less than 75 rounds on it. Before anyone asks, no, it has been tight the whole time and at no time unscrewed or loosened to allow damage to occur to it.

Anyone else with any experience here?"

I posted this in another thread but it wasn't getting any play so I thought I'd make its own thread. Curious as to others Crio-choke experience, see below.

"Picked up a 24" M2 Camo/Comfortech 12g about three weeks ago. I've been busting crows with it and plan on using it for turkey this spring. So far it's been running like a champ.

One thing of note however, after cleaning it this weekend I noticed the modified Crio choke I've been using for crows has chrome flaking off near the leading edge of the choke. Not sure what to make of this with less than 75 rounds on it. Before anyone asks, no, it has been tight the whole time and at no time unscrewed or loosened to allow damage to occur to it.

Anyone else with any experience here?"

Call Benelli customer service and relate your concerns to them. More than likely they will go ahead and replace the choke tube at no cost to you.