DO NOT purchase from Cactus Tactical

needncash

As I stated in the title, DO NOT purchase from Cactus Tactical. Theives, they're another small business that charges excessive shipping and a preposterous 15% restocking fee on ANY return. I purchased 2 Nordic-comp speed buttons, which are complete trash. I returned the unopened one that I didn't use for $0.44, $5.00 less than my initial shipping charge. Weeks later, I called to question my less than correct return credit and some child that answers the phone started puffing his feathers. This less than professional incident will now cost Cocktus Tactical much more than the few dollars they were able to steal from me. BUYERS BEWARE---Buy from Brownells--unconditional return without restocking fees--

Service – Friendly, expertise in a prompt, helpful, and accurate manner. Our welcoming operator will guide you to the specialized, customer-service area you need. Just call 800-741-0015.

• Customer Service Team: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm (CST) or e-mail them at [email protected].
  • Gun Tech™ Department: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm (CST) or e-mail them at [email protected].
  • Order Taking Team: 7:30 am - 5 pm (CST) or order online 24 hours a day!

SatisfactionOur Unconditional Guarantee: Satisfaction, 100% Guaranteed! Period.

• No Hassle Return Policy and No Authorization Numbers – Just Send it Back
  • No Restocking Fees – Just Send it Back

I laughed at Cocktus Tactical.

I hate dealing with the poorly managed mom and pop outlets. It's either run by their mail order bride for South East Asia or it's some cranky old ******* yelling at kids on his lawn.

Other than having to tap the existing bolt release, what was crap about the Nordic unit?

The NC speed button is cast not machined so the feel of the contact location is rough and uneven. For $14.00 I didn't expect an engineering marvel but at least if you are supposed to touch something NC would ensure it's smooth enough to do so. This thing was JAGGED, it would not be useable bare handed or without destroying gloves. I sanded one down for curiosity and had to keep it but I returned the other. Thats why I stepped up and purchased 2 GG&G's from Brownells, a real online supplier.

The factory button looks like a real PITA to try to tap. Probably a pilot hole, then larger to center it.

The GG&G are seriously overpriced. They are the best option out there though. It could be improved upon. I've left quite a bit of skin from my knuckles from the serrated edge. Some day when I'm bored I'll grind the lip down and round over the edges a little more. Refinishing it is the PITA for me.