Just joined, new M3 Q's

8tenz

I took possesion of a new M3 auto/pump yesterday, and the birthday present feeling still lingers. It only took me 5 minutes of assembly to figure out I need the owner's manual. I must say Benelli has the worst instructions I ever saw, but I eventually got it.

I wrote Customer Service about a magazine extention and they said it cannot be legally imported into the US. They also implied nothing can stop me from obtaining an aftermarket as long as it is american made.

Is there a legal way to get an oem already here? I'm in CA, and I have a Remington 1100 Tac4 with a factory 9 rnd standard. Capacity is not an issue, even here in CA.

I'm mostly a handgun person type, just getting into shotguns last few years, I like cool stuff.

I found a magazine extension at Brownells, made by SRM Performance Products. Anyone know anything about this company? Rep said it should work for the M3, and it got one good review in someone's M2(?).

Seems like all one would have to do is replace or screw in a new longer end piece in the tube, along with a longer spring and a barrel clamp, and "Voila", 7+1.

Edited by 8tenz