SBEII Barrel

Paolo

Will a Barrel from the SBE fit the SBEII? Also, will the stock/forend from a SBE fit the SBEII?

I'm looking at buying a barrel and the guy claims the SBE barrel will fit the SBEII. I want to make sure of this. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Paul

1) Yes, the barrel from an SBE will fit a SBE II. No modifications are needed in this scenario.

2) A SBE stock is not interchangeable with a SBE II because of the difference in the trigger guards.

3) The SBE forearm will work on a SBE II gun, as long as the SBE II has an SBE barrel on it. If you are attempting to use a SBE forearm with a SBE II barrel, see number #5 below for necessary modifications.

4) A SBE II forearm will work on either model of the gun.

5) A SBE II barrel will work perfectly on a SBE, as long as you either use a SBE II forearm, OR----- you get the SBE forearm modified slightly. This modification is at the rear inside of the SBE forearm and is not visible when the gun is assembled. I have been told that you can send the SBE forearm to Benelli USA in Maryland and they will do it, or they may be able to explain to you how to do it.