Benelli Super Nova 12ga issues

justinprince12

ive had my super nova 12ga for about a year now and im running into some issues. first after fired the trigger will stay in the fired position and i manally have to pull the trigger back forward in order to fire again. and after that happening on and off for a wile now on the first shot it will click and i will eject an unfired shell with a very slight dent in the primer, but any shots after that fire just fine untill i sit back in the blind for a while then after the gun sits again it will do the same thing. any others with similar problems with this model? i have cleaned and oiled this and do so often but doesnt fix the problem. just wondering if there is something else i need to do or can do before i resort in sending it in for warranty repair and i am without a gun for the remainder of the duck/goose/pheasant seasons

• 4 weeks later...