Question about Benelli M4 Super 90

DS12ga

I just purchased a M-4 Super 90 M1014 ($1500) the model i has a engraved American flag on the right side of the receiver. My understanding that this is a collectible one to have if you can find one. Also I purchased a 2rd tube extender from Daves Metal Works I must say great quality and fast shipping. Upon installing the new part I was wondering why the tube only holds 6rd (2 3/4 rounds) in the tube, there is no tube limiter being used. Any help will be definitely appreciated thanks for the help. :o

I just purchased a M-4 Super 90 M1014 ($1500) the model i has a engraved American flag on the right side of the receiver. My understanding that this is a collectible one to have if you can find one. Also I purchased a 2rd tube extender from Daves Metal Works I must say great quality and fast shipping. Upon installing the new part I was wondering why the tube only holds 6rd (2 3/4 rounds) in the tube, there is no tube limiter being used. Any help will be definitely appreciated thanks for the help. :o

Sounds like you purchased the commemorative edition, that I believe was released in 2002. How about supplying some pictures, have never seen one, though I have read about them.

The 'collectible' aspect of this operates largely on the 'greater fool' concept.

As for your tube extension, the TacStar extension does the exact same thing, only adds one round. You may want to try snipping off coils of your magazine spring to see if that helps. Of course the ultimate solution, the only one you can count on, is to get the appropriate FL mag tube and spring from DMW, Socomguy, or Kip.