Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
mossad

sooooooo,back ordered!!!

super nova tactical comfort stock,# 20155 in such demand,that there is a back order on the back order...:(

There is a 20155 Super nova on Guns America add# 973704050 for $470 plus shipping. You have to be Law Enforcement to buy it though. I'm guessing it might be that way no matter where you buy it but I'm not sure. Anyway, there's one for you if you can get it. Hope this helps.

I went to my local gun dealer to purchase a Supernova #20160, he told me that this item is heavenly back order, I need to wait at least 60 days until this item ship to store. This is what I want and this is what I'm going to wait for. :cool:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1374[/ATTACH]

mine is back ordered,20155...handled your model last week at a Maryland gun show it was sweet...best of luck placed my order over 60 days ago and have at least another 30+ to go!!!

Try GunBroker. I was in the same situation a couple weeks ago, no one had them but picked one up on GunBroker that popped up one night. Keep your eyes open! Good luck.

-A