Benelli SUrefire Forend Lights

D. Kimmerling

Hello All,

I have a Benelli M1S90 14" entry gun for home protection. I would like to replace the forend with a Surefire integrated light. I have heard stuff like the new style Surefire forend lights will not fit the older guns but I wasn't sure if the older style lights will fit the newer guns (S/N 104500 and up.) I am not really wild about the new Surefire forend light. It seems kind of bulky for the 14" entry guns, that's why I seek an older style unit.

Any help or information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

D. Kimmerling

[ 11-13-2005, 12:55 AM: Message edited by: D. Kimmerling ]

I believe the models with serial #'s 104800 or higher need the 617FA (or FGA.) You can find older models without much problem. If you want an "older" model you'll probably save some coin. Check your local shops, tell 'em your bringing in your firearm and see which model fits. (Of course you'd have your Form 4 with you ESPECIALLY travelling with the firearm, and the dealer would want to see it if they have a clue as to what they're doing) ) Def. a felony if you are a civilian and don't have the class III work done on that short barrel. Nothing under 18" on shotguns. If your LE see if your armorers will take care of it. Tax dollars hard at work.

Originally posted by D. Kimmerling:

Hello All,

I have a Benelli M1S90 14" entry gun for home protection. I would like to replace the forend with a Surefire integrated light. I have heard stuff like the new style Surefire forend lights will not fit the older guns but I wasn't sure if the older style lights will fit the newer guns (S/N 104500 and up.) I am not really wild about the new Surefire forend light. It seems kind of bulky for the 14" entry guns, that's why I seek an older style unit.

I have one of the newer Surefire forend integrated light on my M1 Entry amd love it! It is definitely NOT bulky at all. "Try it, you like it!"

:D 100_1123.jpg 100_1127.jpg