For Sale: CDM Gear BMT MOD-C 1" flashlight and integrated QD sling mount

calviroman

Good Evening,

I am selling a like new CDM Gear BMT MOD-C 1" flashlight and integrated QD sling mount for the Benelli M4 (also fits 870,1100, 1187, Benelli M1/M2/M4/M104,Mossberg 500, 930). Weighs only 1.6oz! Spaced between the barrel and magazine tube so it will not block your peripheral sight picture. Manufactured from aluminum and hard coat anodized with a steel threaded insert. Includes 3M polyurethane no slip grip to protect your finish. More info here: http://www.cdmgear.com/store.html Note you are getting both the MOD-C and the QD sling swivel kit (minus the QD male swivel that is on your sling). It costs $84 + shipping on ther website.

Unit is in absolute perfect condition. $70 includes free shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Please email [email protected] or text/call 575-921-4225 if you are interested. Paypal, Check, or Money Order accepted. I ship same day payment clears (sell on ebay as calviroman with 190+ 100% positive feedback).

BMT.png

DSCN2705.jpg

Whoever buys it, please contact me about the polyethylene pads we are now supplying with the clamps. These will protect your finish and stop movement dead. We didn't have them back when this was originally purchased and are free for the asking for previous purchasers. Contact me at [email protected].

@calviroman, if you want to, send me at email and you can include them yourself if you wish.

Whoever buys this, please contact me at [email protected] to get the new polyethylene pads we now supply with the clamps. We didn't offer them back when this was purchased. They protect the finish and stop movement dead. They are free for previous purchasers of cdmgear clamps.

@calviroman, if you want to include them, just send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you some out.

• 2 weeks later...