NEW:Benelli 3 gun M2

M1014

simply amazing,,since the date 2/5 until today,there have been a total of 7 new benelli 3 gun m2s sold,,seems like all on gunbroker,all the other websites are back ordered,,talk to my Benelli rep,3 months minimal, an awesome weapon,,had one similiar to it years ago,home built even,,anybody know where theres one???,vicious.

I would probably consider a regular M2 customized by Benny Hill or someone else with what I PERSONALLY wanted/needed, after shooting the weapon with "just the basics" for a while, until I began finding things I wanted to change/liked the way they were. Probably cheaper, and more user-oriented.

Just my .02

hey man,,thanks,,,your .02 is well taken,,I did build one from home once ,,the only thing lacking was the trigger work,,sold it ,,regretting it,,now back iin the swing of things,,it handles way smoother than the m4 gas gun,,so its the choice.

hey man,,thanks,,,your .02 is well taken,,I did build one from home once ,,the only thing lacking was the trigger work,,sold it ,,regretting it,,now back iin the swing of things,,it handles way smoother than the m4 gas gun,,so its the choice.

You know, I have never shot an M2. How does it "feel" compared to the M4? I like the M4 because it's a brick out-house and recoil is nil.

Comparison?

How heavy is the barrel, comparatively?

well,,I have owned both at the same time at one time or another and can say that the m1/m2 is lighter and easier to handle,more choices in magazine verstility,etc,yesterday,, I made a choice based on that between buying a M4 or an m2 and I bought an m2 3gun today and in the process of makin love to it right now,,pics later.