Question for Urbino with riser users

Hookster

Hey All,

In relation to the Benelli M4 Urbino Stock w/riser I was wondering if the lowest riser position is flush against the comb of the stock. All the pics I see of the riser show it's top surface maybe 3/8" or so above the comb but I wasn't sure if it went lower?

In either case is there any change of normal head positioning needed when using the ghost ring sights with the riser in it's lowest position?

If there is a change needed I know the riser railed stock can be used with the riser removed. If this is done is there any interference in normal cheek weld by the areas in the stock that are cut out/railed to accept the riser?

Thanks,

Hookster :)

Paul you rock

I am new to shotguns and after watching your videos i see that i was handling the M4 incorrectly. I now push forward with the forarm and pull back on the pistol grip when firing. my shoulder isnt killing me at all with 00 buck or slugs and my grouping is superb. I probably dont even need the Mesa Urbino stock that i ordered now *sigh* but ill install it anyway. Keep up the great work on those videos.

Edited by Huff64

Paul you rock

I am new to shotguns and after watching your videos i see that i was handling the M4 incorrectly. I now push forward with the forarm and pull back on the pistol grip when firing. my shoulder isnt killing me at all with 00 buck or slugs and my grouping is superb. I probably dont even need the Mesa Urbino stock that i ordered now *sigh* but ill install it anyway. Keep up the great work on those videos.

Just paying it forward, I was in your shoes a while back and really appreciated the folks who were patient and kind and tried to help me out.

If you ever decide to put an optic on your M4, you'll like the Mesa.