Hey California Members!!!

Hookster

well super33 looks like I will be seeing the WI weather sooner than though. My training partner just took a fight for Rouge fights against one of the guys on the ultimate fighter season when Rampage and Rashad were coaches!

still trying to get them to pay for all our flights. I think its a small promotion cuz usaually they pay for me and other corner no problem and also include his wife. this time being weird.

You know fighting "MMA" is that Rouge promotion small?

Hey Super 33... When Rocket arrives be sure he gets issued a cheese-head...:rolleyes:

Gotta be a cheese head to get a cheese head. I can offer him a New Glarus beer though. Only sold in Wisconsin, I like Fat Squirrel and Black Top the best.

Case, I think it's something like that moderator attitude of yours that's corrupting the state of California. Don't forget this is America we're in. We've been a happy forum long before you arrived and we'll continue to be one long after you're gone. We can handle ourselves without you telling us how to produce an informative and fun thread. It's a bummer to see what's happening to the gun laws of your beautiful state.

Edited by Super33

Gotta be a cheese head to get a cheese head. I can offer him a New Glarus beer though. Only sold in Wisconsin, I like Fat Squirrel and Black Top the best.

Case, I think it's something like that moderator attitude of yours that's corrupting the state of California. Don't forget this is America we're in. We've been a happy forum long before you arrived and we'll continue to be one long after you're gone. We can handle ourselves without you telling us how to produce an informative and fun thread. It's a bummer to see what's happening to the gun laws of your beautiful state.

damn I dont drink but something called fat squirrel I think I would just cuz, lol