WTS: Mesa Tactical Urbino w/ Cheekriser and Limbsaver Brand New + New Mesa Grip

Jdkarmy

New M4 owner here and getting all my ducks in a row, this is a brand new Urbino Stock with the cheekriser and limbsaver, also since I'm local, had Mesa replace the grip with their new and improved softer rounder replacement grip. I installed it on my new M4 but decided I prefer the LOP and look of the factory stock and will opt to go with a geiselle hammer or FFT hammer for my 922r compliance. Includes everthing and is in mint and never fired condition, literally purchased about two weeks ago.

170$ Shipped

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1899[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1900[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1901[/ATTACH]

Some pics also, Paid 175$ out the door at brownells and got the newer softer and more ergnomic grip from Mesa Tactical directly and replaced it. Will keep this up here for another few days otherwise will send back to brownells. 165$ Shipped if anyone wants it post here or direct message me .