WTB SBE2 extended mag tube

Ryan 1995

Okay thanks. I picked up the one off of gun broker. Thought i might as well considering what is going on with all these gun bills. Are the tube/barrel clamps pretty much the same quality? its kinda hard to see in the picture and i cant find a good picture of one of the factory tubes and clamp installed

The factory tube is probably thinner material and has a slightly smaller diameter than the Nordic. The factory clamp is just a couple of pieces of stamped steel formed to fit the tube/barrel. The Nordic is a bit more substantial. I've been shooting one of my M1's with the full-length tube since the early 90's. I've got Benelli extensions of varying lengths on 4 others. I've never ever had an issue with any of the factory extensions or clamps. I don't know anyone else who has.

Top- M1/factory extension

Bottom- M2/Nordic

BenelliExtensions_zps58467fab.jpg

Edited by truckcop