Increasing Mag.-Capacity M4: 10 Rounds?

SolidShooting

Reviving this old thread.

So you are saying a Nova extension tube would work on the M4? I have the H20. Would it work on that also?

https://www.botach.com/benelli-80201-nova-supernova-3-shot-magazine-extension-kit/

Found this one searching the part number you listed. 4 times cheaper.

Also, has anyone tried having the tube be longer than the barrel? I saw some guy on a YouTube video with a 12 shot. Looked to be about 3" extended past the barrel.

I have an extension that protrudes over 7 inches past the barrel. This gives me a 10 + 1 + ghost (12).

M4 Extension.jpg

I use the gun for 3-gun competition and put a lot of rounds through it. There is some carbon build up; however, there is no evidence of any interference with the shot pattern.

Parts are 1) Carrier Comp replacement tube, 2) Nordic Components MXT Extension Nut for Benelli M1/M2, 3) Nordic Components MXT +3 Extension Tube Kit (tube, spring, and cap).

M4 Profile.jpg

Edited by NoTycoon
Details

• 3 years later...