Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
drakewaterfowl

What is the best headlight for seeing in the night

Looking for a headlight that I can use for setting out decoys and getting set up in the morning (preferably the cheapest one) anyone know what a good one would be?

The headlight i have now is the absolute best i have ever used or seen. Its the Cabelas Alaskan guide headlamp. Its not cheap but well worth the money. I have the one with the white spotlight and green light. The green is great for getting ready by the truck and not blinding people and the white is the brightest headlamp I have ever used.

If you are just setting out decoys and not needing to see trail reflectors there are visor clip-ons that use 2032 batteries on eekBay for under $5. I laughed at the sight of them at the dollar stores until receiving one as a gift. Works nice, is angle adjustable, light weight, durable, and for $20 I now have one in each truck and two in the barn.

I have the Energizer branded one from WalMart that has white and red light, uses 3xAAA batteries, and can be had for about $15. Also have a Petzl Tikka XP2, more features, brighter light, 3xAAA's, but more expensive...around $50. I can recommend them both.