Bernelli M4 922R 4 or 5 parts?

chavo96

Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I need someone to confirm the count of parts that I need to replace in order to be in compliance. I will be installing the OEM 1.COLLAPSIBLE/PISTOL GRIP STOCK & 2. THE FULL CAPACITY MAGAZINE TUBE .....................So far I have replaced: 1.Magazine Tube (by CarrierComp) 2.) Hammer (by Gisselle) 3.) Follower (by carrier comp) 4.) Forehand Grips (FFL) ...........I have read and researched numerous threads on different forums but have not quite got a good answer..............DO I NEED TO REPALCE 5 PARTS OR AM I OK WITH THE CURRENT 4? Thank you in advance!

1. Receiver
  2. Barrel
  3. Bolt
  4. Bolt carrier
  5. Gas piston
  6. Trigger housing
  7. Trigger
  8. Hammer
  9. Disconnector
  10. Buttstock (with integral pistol grip)
  11. Forearm/handguard (forend)
  12. Magazine body
  13. Follower

Your shotgun cannot contain more than 10 imported parts from that list which means typically you need to replace 3 in order for it to be compliant.

Since you are removing the OEM pistol grip stock (one piece) and replacing it with the OEM collapsible stock and pistol grip (two pieces), you now have 14 import pieces and need to change out 4.