Legacy forearm again ?

Recurve7

Please allow me to start over, as my original post was not well written.

i am new to this forum, but not to Benelli's. I purchased my first M1 Super 90 in 1996 when H&k was importing them. Since I have acquired 5 more. My most recent purchase was a Legacy 20ga. My concern is that the forearm on the legacy fits very tight compared to my other Benelli's. I talked to customer service about this and they said some are tight and others are not. They also said it would probaly be fine as it would literally give or expand to accommodate. They also gave me the option to return for inspection. I'm reluctant to do this as the wood is really nice on this particular gun. So, my question is: Does any one have a wood forearm that fits tight? If so, has it caused any problems?

Thanks in advance.

See my post down the page. There is a spacer on some brands that sits between the fore end and the receiver. Not so on the Legacy. Read my story. It chipped or cracked where the receiver touches the fore end the first time it was shot. The stock and fore end have been at Benelli for 5 months.