INERTIA DRIVEN

baseballdad

I guess it doesnt matter what the stock length is. A semi 20 ga is a semi 20 ga. Although an inertia driven 20 will kick more than a gas operated gun like the Franchi 620 or 720. But if he's ever fired a single shot 20ga the Benelli will be just fine. Just dont go out the first day and shoot so much that he gets sore and then later shys away from it. Go out and shoot a few boxes and put it up for a few days and do it again. Then he can work into shooting more as he goes. This helps build up confidence and stamina without battering, bruising and getting blisters.

Ahhh,

I started on a 10 ga when I was 12, he'll be fine :D

I teach scouts and I've had the 12 year olds out shooting my SBE, the 3.5''s are a little much but they still like them hahaha. I think he'll be fine with an inertial driven 20 gauge, good gun to start on.

Lucky kid....