New to the Forum

Corky2790

Hello from Kentucky.  I am new to the forum and am looking on information regarding the 121 M1.  I recently bought one and need to either replace the wood forearm and stock or have them reconditioned.  They has several deep gouges in them.  I would prefer to stay with the wood stock but have not ruled out synthetic.  If anyone has any thoughts or experience with this type of project I would appreciate any advice.  

I've owned three 121M1 Benellis. I loved them but parts availability is an issue. Highly unlikely you will find any wood furniture. Choate has made stocks for them in the past and I put a Choate stock on one of mine however those Choate synthetic stocks are very heavy vs. the wood stocks. Dunno if Choate still has those available since they make their stocks in batches and at this point there's no demand for them to produce more. I suggest you check with Choate to see if that have any left. Also I think that maybe the earliest version S90 M1 forearm may fit, but not clear on that.

Edited by Sukhoi_fan