WTS: Benelli Bolt Handle, 5 Round Spring, 5 Rd Tube, & 5 Rd False Mag Extender Cerakote FDE Brown and MORE

meatloaf

Hi All,

I recently purchased a brand new Benelli M4 (Cerakote FDE Brown) and added some accessories.  I am wanting to sell some of the original items that were on the weapon before I added the upgrades.   Below is a quick list of Brand new, never used, genuine OEM Benelli items I have for sale that came from that new M4. All items are Benelli OEM factory new, unfired, unused, unless otherwise noted. Each item was stored in a smoke and pet free facility. Items do not include original packaging. All items include free shipping. All asking prices are "or best offer" (OBO). All payments are made via paypal itemized invoice. No returns. Items are located in Southern Maryland; I travel often to NC, if that helps for a hand off. Buyer is responsible for checking prior to purchase and adhering after purchase to all firearms laws in their given state for shipping. I travel often to NOVA and NC if anyone wants to meet somewhere for a hand off of the merchandise vice paying for shipping. Contact me if you have any questions.

Item 1: Benelli Factory OEM5 Round Spring. $18.99 OBO

Item 2: Benelli Factory OEM5 Round Magazine Tube (Cerakote FDE Brown). $199.99 OBO

Item 3: Benelli Factory OEMFalse Magazine Extender for 5 Round Tubes (Cerakote FDE Brown). $99.99 OBO

Item 4: Benelli Factory OEM Charging Handle or Bolt Handle. $28.99 OBO

Item 5: Benelli Factory OEM Shell Guide / Carrier. $39.99 OBO

Item 6: Benelli Factory OEM Mounting Rail w/ 5 screws. $124.99 OBO

See Pics Attached...

20190512_150800.jpg

20190512_150445.jpg

• 3 weeks later...