Parts Interchangeability among Benelli Models

Pietro

I have an M1 Field 12 gauge with a synthetic stock.

Among the accessories I wish to acquire are the SVL recoil pad and possibly walnut stock and forearm.

I often see ads with the SBE/M1 together. Other times, I see BE/M1 or M1/Mon (referring to Montefeltro, I presume).

What are the parts of other models that are interchangeable with the M1 Field.

TIA to all who reply.

I'm not sure about what parts are interchangeable, however I am curious about the recoil pad you wish to add. Where are you getting it and how much?

I just added Benelli's Mercury Recoil Reducer to the exact same model of M1 that you have and it made an incredible difference. Let me know how yours works out. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I'm considering the Limb Saver recoil pad. Here's the URL: http://www.simsvibrationlab.com/limbsaver/firearms/prefit.aspx

and here's what they say about their product:

The LimbSaver™ Pre-Fit Recoil Pad is a custom fit recoil reduction pad for rifles and shotguns that is easily installed after removal of the existing stock pad. The LimbSaver™ Pre-Fit Recoil Pad features our innovative recoil reduction technology that absorbs shock and vibration. This revolutionary three-step process features Sims Vibration Laboratory’s proprietary NAVCOM™ (Noise and Vibration Control Material). It is designed to displace shock on a broadband spectrum (0 to 2500 Hz) ensuring maximum shock relief from recoil and greater protection for the shooter. This superior LimbSaver™ recoil reduction system allows greater access to the firearms sport for women, youth, and the disabled. Available for many popular firearm models with wood and synthetic stocks.

They have a model specifically for the M1 Field.

Regards.

Pietro

Originally posted by duv:

I'm not sure about what parts are interchangeable, however I am curious about the recoil pad you wish to add. Where are you getting it and how much?

I just added Benelli's Mercury Recoil Reducer to the exact same model of M1 that you have and it made an incredible difference. Let me know how yours works out. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by duv: