Looking for parts help Benelli hk 121m1

Cdh4088

Unfortunately there are no longer any spare parts available for the 121M1. Choate used to make an aftermarket polymer stock or two (at least a PG version and perhaps a field stock version as I recall), but that was years ago and their inventory is most likely all gone now. When I last spoke with Choate (c. 2006-7?) I got one of their last 121M1 PG stocks and at that time they advised me they did not plans to run another batch of 121M1 stocks. So regrettably if you're unable to repair your broken stock you've likely got a donor shotgun good only for spare parts.

• 2 months later...

Hello there,

Check omps2 from Brescia region .I am not sure about their shipments to America during pandemic but certainly they still stock many 121 M1 parts .

I just got the same shotgun and came across this Berreta and Benelli parts and accessory supplier based in Italy .I am still looking to find a proper disassembly diagram or manual for my M1 121 .Good luck...

https://www.omps2.it