Roll pin replacement needed

bootster

I have a Benelli M1 Super 90 that was made in 1991 with a roll pin that looks like it tried to move out of position. The picture shows what it looked like before I tried to push it back in. It broke as I tried to move it back into it's original position. Now it is in a place that has it shifted the distance shown in the photo. I'm afraid that it will try to shift even more now that it is broken off. It is in the trigger group, at the rear of the group.

Does anyone with this model have any information that I can use for a reference as to what they see with their firearm? Do I just need to punch it through and replace it? It looks like it is a hollow pin that's made out of some kind of pot metal that's very brittle. Any help would be appreciated.

Benelli roll pin.jpg

https://www.brownells.com/schematics/benelli-u-s-a-/super-90-m1-military-police-sid683.aspx#s15301sid683

This pin should fit your model. I'd drive it out from the opposite side shown. I'd take it apart to make sure the spring isn't damaged before ordering the new pin. Compressing the spring under that pin while driving the pin into place is one of the biggest pain in the asses on these Benelli shotguns.