FS: BENELLI M4 OEM ALUMINUM TRIGGER HOUSING AND OEM H2O SAFETY

Milspec

Both are used but in great shape.  The housing has a few marks on it but will look great when installed.  The safety has some slight dent wear but full functional and looks new once installed.

OEM M4 aluminum trigger housing. $120.00 shipped

OEM M4 original factory H2O NP3 plated safety.  $35.00 shipped

Payments accepted:  USPS Money Order, PP F&F or add 3.5% if doing PayPal goods & Services.  (Discreet no notes/comments).  Venmo is also accepted but add 2% if your prompted to use goods and services.  Also, be discreet in the Venmo comments if required (something that doesn't indicate a good or service). 

TG1.jpg

TG2.jpg

TG3.jpg

SF1.jpg

SF2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have now received the trigger housing. Shipping was prompt, communication was excellent, and item was exactly as described, although I will note that the large, detailed photographs user Milspec took showed every flaw and blemish in his ad. In person, it seems even nicer than the photos showed. I would not hesitate to engage in future transactions with Milspec, should he desire to buy something I have, or I something else he had. Deal with confidence! Thank-you, good sir!

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Unobtanium said:

I have now received the trigger housing. Shipping was prompt, communication was excellent, and item was exactly as described, although I will note that the large, detailed photographs user Milspec took showed every flaw and blemish in his ad. In person, it seems even nicer than the photos showed. I would not hesitate to engage in future transactions with Milspec, should he desire to buy something I have, or I something else he had. Deal with confidence! Thank-you, good sir!

Thank you for the kind words sir!  I'm glad the housing met your expectations.  I try to snap the best pictures that I'm capable of taking.  My goal is to remove the possibility of anyone being surprised.

I often think the same thing.  Something looks darn good in my hand.  Then when I see the pic I'm like geesh, I'm not doing myself any favors.  I'd rather under promise and over deliver.

Edited by Milspec
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Milspec said:

Thank you for the kind words sir!  I'm glad the housing met your expectations.  I try to snap the best pictures that I'm capable of taking.  My goal is to remove the possibility of anyone being surprised.

I often think the same thing.  Something looks darn good in my hand.  Then when I see the pic I'm like geesh, I'm not doing myself any favors.  I'd rather under promise and over deliver.

Always. You have provided yet one more piece with which to tempt my friend into buying his "John Wick" shotgun!

• Like 1